Coyote, California 4K views

Man , I haven't even signed up yet & the so called support team sucks major B**** .They say you need a PO box to get things sent to you but they do not specify if the PO box is allowed to be a physical address or JUST a PO box with numbers only.

I've reached out 3 times with no response. For those 3 reasons they can kiss my a** & I will spend my heard earned money else where.

Why do I need to write at least one hundred words of dissatisfaction ?Even this website is f****** ***.*** this rule that I have to write at least one hundred words idiots.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Panty Deal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panty Deal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Auctions and Internet Stores category for more informed decision or compare Panty Deal to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Panty Deal?

Comments

MisSunshine
MisSunshine #1284136

Do you want me to give you my panties ?

Contact me at shangzhiwang98@gmail.com

Jane
Jane Miami, Florida, United States #1279498

26 y/o brunette, 105lbs, 5'2", B-cup. Ask for pics at cra30@yahoo.com

Anonymous Milan, Lombardy, Italy #1269429

I've found it really hard to navigate the website and super nervous about paying for it. Doesn't even give the conversion to pay on pounds. But hey this thread is super handy advertising

Anonymous Los Angeles, California, United States #1222398

I take request.. keep_ur_secret@yahoo.com

Anonymous Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1214592

I'm a young college student and would love to sell my sweet scented panties to you

Anonymous Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, United States #1212931

Kelaloticus@gmail.com

Anonymous #1210332

Tried to sell on here- continuous freezing. Email for purchases can be sent to EllaAnn3@outlook.com ;)

Anonymous Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1208488

Latina college freshman selling used panties hmu

Mapelo0298@gmail.com

Anonymous Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #1208143

Send me an email, we can arrange something emma2leads@gmail.com

Anonymous Fort Drum, New York, United States #1208004

This is great advertising haha, I'm a young sweet girl who sells panties as well :) Lovejmm9@gmail.com