Panty Deal - DO NOT SIGN UP

4 of 13 Panty Deal reviews

Man , I haven't even signed up yet & the so called support team sucks major B**** .They say you need a PO box to get things sent to you but they do not specify if the PO box is allowed to be a physical address or JUST a PO box with numbers only.

I've reached out 3 times with no response. For those 3 reasons they can kiss my a** & I will spend my heard earned money else where.

Why do I need to write at least one hundred words of dissatisfaction ?Even this website is f****** ***.*** this rule that I have to write at least one hundred words idiots.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Panty Deal Membership
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #869006 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Panty Deal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 13 Panty Deal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 11 #1269429 Milan, Lombardy, Italy

I've found it really hard to navigate the website and super nervous about paying for it. Doesn't even give the conversion to pay on pounds. But hey this thread is super handy advertising

Sep 09, 2016 #1210332

Tried to sell on here- continuous freezing. Email for purchases can be sent to EllaAnn3@outlook.com ;)

Sep 04, 2016 #1208004 Fort Drum, New York, United States

This is great advertising haha, I'm a young sweet girl who sells panties as well :) Lovejmm9@gmail.com

Sep 01, 2016 #1206852 Brierley Hill, Dudley, United Kingdom

If you're wanting panties, why don't we do this privately via email? I can do whatever you want in them and send them your way in return for that hard-earned cash...
I smell good.
Let me know

Lani

Sep 01, 2016 #1206581 England, United Kingdom

What a shame, :( im from england so I cant make sense of your problem. Can you explain so I can try and help :)

Aug 11, 2016 #1197895 Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States

i signed up to sell and every time i try to get to my messages or anywhere on that site it freezes. very frustrating

Esme

Jul 20, 2016 #1187555

I recently signed up as a seller on this site as it was free, as soon as I hit submit I received two purchase requests, of course they wanted me to pay to see them so they're probably bogus since I didn't even get chance to upload a picture.
I'm a UK based seller, email me if you want no hassle panties. I can do special requests too, wear them for longer etc. Email me misspea97@gmail.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.