Coyote, California
4.3K views

Man , I haven't even signed up yet & the so called support team sucks major B**** . They say you need a PO box to get things sent to you but they do not specify if the PO box is allowed to be a physical address or JUST a PO box with numbers only.

I've reached out 3 times with no response. For those 3 reasons they can kiss my a** & I will spend my heard earned money else where.

Why do I need to write at least one hundred words of dissatisfaction ?Even this website is f****** ***. *** this rule that I have to write at least one hundred words idiots.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Panty Deal. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Panty Deal.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Panty Deal to other companies on our site.

Comments

I am sorry you had such an awful experience.

ry

xoxo

ryanne.grace@mailfence.com

Do you want me to give you my panties ?

Contact me at shangzhiwang98@gmail.com

Miami, Florida, United States #1279498

26 y/o brunette, 105lbs, 5'2", B-cup. Ask for pics at cra30@yahoo.com

Milan, Lombardy, Italy #1269429

I've found it really hard to navigate the website and super nervous about paying for it. Doesn't even give the conversion to pay on pounds. But hey this thread is super handy advertising

Los Angeles, California, United States #1222398

I take request.. keep_ur_secret@yahoo.com

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States #1214592

I'm a young college student and would love to sell my sweet scented panties to you

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, United States #1212931

Kelaloticus@gmail.com

Tried to sell on here- continuous freezing. Email for purchases can be sent to EllaAnn3@outlook.com ;)

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1208488

Latina college freshman selling used panties hmu

Mapelo0298@gmail.com

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada #1208143

Send me an email, we can arrange something emma2leads@gmail.com

Fort Drum, New York, United States #1208004

This is great advertising haha, I'm a young sweet girl who sells panties as well :) Lovejmm9@gmail.com

Brierley Hill, Dudley, United Kingdom #1206852

If you're wanting panties, why don't we do this privately via email? I can do whatever you want in them and send them your way in return for that hard-earned cash...

I smell good.

Let me know

England, United Kingdom #1206581

What a shame, :( im from england so I cant make sense of your problem. Can you explain so I can try and help :)

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #1197895

i signed up to sell and every time i try to get to my messages or anywhere on that site it freezes. very frustrating

I recently signed up as a seller on this site as it was free, as soon as I hit submit I received two purchase requests, of course they wanted me to pay to see them so they're probably bogus since I didn't even get chance to upload a picture.

I'm a UK based seller, email me if you want no hassle panties.

I can do special requests too, wear them for longer etc. Email me misspea97@gmail.com