6K views

I joined pantydeal as a seller back in mid April. I have made about £100 in that time and I have been logging in most days.

It is now the 1st June. There are a few genuine customers but for every one of them there are many freeloaders and scammers. I have had many customers try to get free stuff and many expect to chat regardless of the fact that they have no money and don't intend on buying anything. Customers will often ask for skype or kik or to cam with me without expecting to pay.

I have had abuse from customers when I ask them if they want to buy something from me. When you report them nothing gets done. This site really isn't worth it. You won't make much and the membership costs $20 a month.

Many of the customers treat it like a dating/social media site as opposed to an online store. I understand that the customers want to chat and form relationships with the girls but the site is not intended as a social media site. The girls are there to make money and pay their bills. There is also a lot of competition.

The conventionally pretty slim girls always get the most attention from customers. It's not really suitable for BBWs but then I can say that for a lot of sites. Maybe I just haven't made a lot because I am beaten down by the competition, but overall this has been a negative experience.

I am going to cancel my membership and work on streamate instead.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "hard to make money" of panty deal marketplace. Panty Deal needs to "let sellers know that this site has its cons so that they are fully informed" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned panty deal marketplace in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Panty Deal.

Comments

Bristol, England, United Kingdom #1232283

Hi can you tell me what Streamate is please..i was looking to sale on Pantydeal..can't find half my answers like how do we get paid...and why have we got to send to a po.box.i'm looking to sale my Panties.so thanks for your review.

my email is

christal2008@live.couk

I'm mature and have been selling my panties for a while now.

to Chrissy #1356639

Do you sell panties if so send me samples please thank you never bought before