Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I am a seller on pantydeal for over a month and I have made one transaction so far.The sad true is that there’s so much competition that I found myself constantly pushing my boundaries just to try and please everyone and make sales.

This is NOT just about selling panties, it is mostly videos that people are after, where you are expected to act as a amateur *** actress, and be super competitive with prices. I won’t sell my private experiences for 10$, I find it so cheap and trashy. I am obsessed with uploading the best pictures , I get a LOT of attention, but nobody seems interested to actually pay money for what you are offering. The website is full of time wasters that will scam you to send pictures of your underwear, amongst others, and then disappear.

They will act like serious buyers, then disappear.I think it’s disgusting and won’t be long until I will cancel my membership and try another website.

Review about: Panty Deal Website.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Welcome to the wonderful world of business.

Happiest day of my life was selling our machine shop and going home.

You haven't even scratched the surface of how miserable operating any sort of business can be ; and wait until you have employees !

to William #1432706

Thank you, I appreciate your comment. I understand how hard it can get, and sometimes it is better to give up and be happy doing something else!

to Anonymous #1436985

Have you tried any other websites? I'm trying to find a website to sell on but seem skeptical of pantydeal.