I am a "seller" on pantydeal talk about a joke!I have decent products posted in my shop, they're receiving more views than what I see others getting on the shop page and my prices are not unreasonable BUT no buyers, no inquires, in fact theres hardly anyone online.

The site advertises 25,000+ members but 70 is the most I've seen online at one time. The whole site is horrible. If someone does comment on one of your products it notifies you but won't take you to the comment, you have to search for it. The site hosts no payment exchange, most "buyers" don't trust the girls.

so I'm sitting here wondering what the *** I paid $20 to join this site for because there is literally nothing going on here. I friended 100+ people and maybe 11 have responded to the request.

Im trying everything but there is no traffic on this site.HUGE WASTE

rowdyrizzo wrote the review because of "no buyers on this site. girls beware." at Panty Deal. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Panty Deal to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Panty Deal panty deal seller policy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Awful awful place. No one should buy or sell there. It's full of incredibly nasty people, mainly operating through related Kik groups

I posted a link to my online store so they can visit it instead. I refuse to pay $20 as a seller. Sounds scammy.

I totally agree with rowdyrizzo

Yopal, Casanare, Colombia #1191572

Opps!I think i saw your review a little bit late....

I just paid my suscription. Are you still on the business?

what can i do in order of not getting rip off???:(

Greater London, England, United Kingdom #1142673

Hi there,

Well I'm a buyer and have bought from a couple of women on Pantydeal, neither of whom I was entirely satisfied with.

I asked for well worn and paid for it and one sent, virtually unworn and the other slightly better, but definitely not well worn.

I've been buying for 24 years, way before the Internet, so I know what well worn looks like!!!

Now, let's look at the site. I agree with you it has many problems. From a buyer's point of view I'm going to be BLATANTLY honest....

The women do not put up nearly enough pictures, nor do the pictures give any idea of what YOU look like! Buying panties is NOT just about looking at an *** or crotch and saying yes I like them. NO! As men, we want to see the whole package, minus your face, should you wish to hide it.

Take a look at Ebanned. Most of the girls on Ebanned post proper pictures of full body and surroundings. If it's not possible to do that on Pantydeal, then the site needs to change things rapidly and radically before it loses all its business.

Secondly, would I buy a pair of panties from a girl, for £20 plus, without knowing the girl is real???

Come on ladies, we're NOT *** (well some men might be) but I'm not! NO I would not! So, the only way I can safely know whether you are real is for YOU to send me a few pics, before I buy, of YOU wearing the panties you're going to send me, WITH YOU HOLDING a piece of paper with a message I gave you and my name on it. Showing just your middle section in pics, is unacceptable!

Now for the messaging aspect... It's poor. As you say, it's difficult to locate a message. Personally, once I've messaged a woman a few times, I give her my email address and work it that way.

Your profiles... They suck! Is it not within your remit to tell us about yourselves in detail (without giving your identity away)??? It's not rocket science.

Again, take a look at ebanned.net for ideas and if you want names on ebanned, I'll name them. The search aspect on the site is okay, especially as you can search by country, which is very useful. I will usually only buy from girls in the UK/Europe, as shipping from the USA and Canada takes way too long (up to three weeks). Buyers protection?

Well ebanned certainly takes it seriously, but PantyDeal appears not to. But then there's no built in mechanism via a bid system.

The site is merely an introduction between two parties.

to checuba2 #1319333

ill sell you actual worn and good quality panties Sammieswetpanties@gmail.com

to checuba2 #1334741

I will also sell you well worn. Get intouch nat_foster93@btinternet.com

Fords, New Jersey, United States #1085173

I joined back in June and was hesitant on paying the $20 and played around a little on the site to see who is who and what is what.Pulled up the VIP list of sellers and emailed the couple of girls on top of the list, I inquired about what they make, what I download to so the buyers can pay me, I inquired about what is the money makers.

I also had one of the buyers contact me directly and he is someone that buys maybe 25 panties a month, very nice guy out in Washington, gave me a few pointers, is dying to buy from me once I am all set up and I was on the phone with him for an hour and a half. We sat and went screen to screen and he showed me what to watch out for with buyers and even some sellers. I have an issue with the people that run the site (own the site). But the females that sell, they make a good low 4 figures.

I can use that and now my goal is to pass that!! You have to talk to people. Communication is a powerful tool, it also bonds friendships and relationships.

If you ever wanna come back come see me WetnWild6969 I will introduce you to some folks that can help ya.:)